Experienced in Mechanical, Chemical, Metallurgical, And Corrosion Testing
Plate & Coil Testing
Tensile Testing Metallurgical Laboratory is a complete independent Laboratory for all your steel testing needs. Contact us today to find out how our metal testing services can ensure that your parts are safe, reliable and meet regulatory standards.
Steel Testing Capabilities:
- We machine and tests specimens to ASTM (2" or 8"), JIS, DIN, etc.
- With our 400,000 lbs capacity flat tensiles can be tested from full size to 2".
- Data points are able to be emailed for your information.
- Tensile, yield, elongation, and Young's Modulus (E), are some of the properties obtained.
- Tensiles – Flat/Round
- R & N Values
- K Value
- JIS Specimens
- R Bar
- Olsen Tests
- Hardness – HR30T, HRBW, HRC, HBW
- Surface Roughness
- Bend Tests
- Charpy Test
- Chemical Analysis
Our Testing Services
Tensile Testing Metallurgical Laboratory is located in Cleveland, Ohio and provides the following specialized testing services:
Specialized testing and services include consulting, failure analysis, reverse engineering service, fastener testing, scanning electron microscopy, welder qualification, materials and process problem solving,and miscellaneous tests on non-metallic materials.
Call Tensile Testing Today At 216.641.3290 And Speak Directly With One Of Our Experts.